December 29, 2018|
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at CPA. Here are some tips for a successful application and interview process.
- Include a cover letter – We require that all resumes are accompanied by a cover letter. A cover letter is your opportunity to tell us in your own words how your previous experience has prepared you for a career at CPA and why you’d make a great addition to our team.
- Dress professionally – It is important to dress in a business professional style for your interview. We always project professionalism to our clients and our community.
- Explain your background – We want to hear about your previous work experience: What you have done in the past, the skills you’ve acquired, and how they will translate to success in the position you’re applying for.
- Do your research – The most successful candidates have an understanding of our practice, our services, and the position they are interviewing for. Show us you know us!
- Show us your thought process – We want to know how you interpret situations and how you problem-solve.
- Ask questions – An interview is an opportunity for you to get to know us too. Asking questions will help you figure out if we’re the right fit for you. Questions are also a great way to demonstrate your interest & enthusiasm!
- Remain professional even during a virtual interview – If you are scheduled for a virtual interview, make sure you treat it the same as an in person interview. It is important to dress professionally, interview in a professional setting, monitor your body language, and rid yourself of any distractions