March 16, 2017|Child & Adolescent
We are thrilled to announce expanded Child & Adolescent (ages 8 & up) services in our Newton Corner location.
Our Child & Adolescent team specializes in treating children, teens, and their families and includes three clinical psychologists & a board certified psychiatrist. Services include individual therapy and medication consultation & management. Our team treats a wide range of concerns and treatment is tailored to your child’s needs.
Counseling & therapy
- Specific phobias
- Behavioral difficulties
- Communication & assertiveness training
- Social skills training
- Stress management
- Gender identity/curiosity
- Behavioral medicine/physical health
- Families navigating through divorce
- Major life changes such as a move, birth of a sibling, or transition to college
- If your child’s symptoms are in the moderate to severe range, a psychiatric evaluation may be recommended. This is an in-depth, focused examination that examines the role biological, psychological, and social factors may play in emotional and behavioral concerns. Our board certified psychiatrist is specialized in treating children and adolescents. She works with children and families to understand presenting issues, formulate diagnostic impressions, make treatment recommendations, and to provide related services such as medication management, therapy, and working collaboratively with other providers.
To learn more about our Child & Adolescent Services clinical team, click here.
To request an appointment for your child or to learn more, please call us at (617) 259-1895 or fill out our brief, online intake form here.
April 11, 2017|Child & Adolescent
The college application process can be stressful for both students and parents. Here’s how families can work together to ease the stress.
March 27, 2017|Child & Adolescent
We have recently expanded Child & Adolescent services in our Newton Corner location with a team of clinicians who specialize…
March 15, 2017|Child & Adolescent
As CPA expands child & adolescent services, we’re pleased to announce we’ll be periodically sharing short articles by CPA clinicians…